Monday, July 1, 2013

Products that can help you look for a job

Since I've recently started my own business, I've had the pleasure of deciding what kinds of products work for me. I've recommended a bunch of them in the amazon sidebar--I am currently using them all and think they are all good.

In addition, I decided to set up a skype phone number to use as my incoming call number. It allows me to receive calls while making another call on another number (mostly a landline). The call quality has been great and I have a USB headset attached to my computer for use with this. So far so good.

I also had some issues with my computer and needed them to be resolved quickly. I needed my own tech support. I did a bit of research (including Consumer Reports) who highly recommended the Geek Squad (Best Buy) who fixed my computer remotely in about 1 hour. Now I can have tech support one phone call away--and I can have two other computers repaired as well. I signed up for a two year contract--very reasonably priced.

No comments:

Post a Comment